About Pop-Up Pool
The end of June is the beginning of something truly special at Brooklyn Bridge Park: the opening of the popular Pop-Up Pool.
A great way to beat the summer heat, the pool is 30 by 50 feet in size, and maxes out at an easy 3.5 feet deep—making it just right for families with smaller kids, too. Swimmers of all ages and levels are welcome to enter daily from 10 am to 6 pm for 45-minute sessions.
After your dip in the pool, you can relax in a lounge chair on the adjacent sandy beach. The Beach and Lizzmonade Brooklyn are open from 10 am to 11 pm. Lizzmonade Brooklyn serves fresh, artisanal lemonades that are made to order, and offers light, pool-side fare for kids and adults. After 6pm, fresh fruit sangrias, craft beer, and wine are on tap.
- - Children under 4 feet 2 inches must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- - Bathing suits are required on the deck and in the water
- - Follow the directives of lifeguards, Park staff and the police
- - For all Pop-Up Pool rules, click here.
SWIM SESSIONS: The pool capacity is 60. Wristbands for each session are distributed first-come, first-served.
- 10:00 am –10:45 am wristbands distributed at 10:00 am
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am wristbands distributed at 10:30 am
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm wristbands distributed at 11:30 am
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm wristbands distributed at 12:30 pm
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm wristbands distributed at 1:30 pm
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm wristbands distributed at 2:30 pm
- 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm wristbands distributed at 3:30 pm
- 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm wristbands distributed at 4:30 pm
SWIM LESSONS: Affordable swim lessons are available between 8 - 10 am at the Pop-Up Pool! Each session includes 8 classes over the course of 2 weeks. A fourth session has been made available!
- To sign up for Swim Lessons: Session 4 from August 18 - August 29, click here.