From June 29 to Labor Day weekend, Brooklyn Bridge Park provides a great way to beat the summer heat with the Pop-Up Pool!
The pool is 30 by 50 feet in size, and maxes out at an easy 3.5 feet deep—making it just right for families with smaller kids, too. Swimmers of all ages and levels are welcome to enter daily from 10 am to 6 pm for 45-minute sessions.
- - Children under 4 feet 2 inches must be accompanied by an adult in the pool.
- - Bathing suits are required on the deck and in the water
- - Follow the directives of lifeguards, Park staff and the police
- - For all Pop-Up Pool rules, click here.
SWIM SESSIONS: The pool capacity is 60. Wristbands for each session are distributed first-come, first-served.
- 10:00 am –10:45 am wristbands distributed at 10:00 am
- 11:00 am – 11:45 am wristbands distributed at 10:30 am
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm wristbands distributed at 11:30 am
- 1:00 pm – 1:45 pm wristbands distributed at 12:30 pm
- 2:00 pm – 2:45 pm wristbands distributed at 1:30 pm
- 3:00 pm – 3:45 pm wristbands distributed at 2:30 pm
- 4:00 pm – 4:45 pm wristbands distributed at 3:30 pm
- 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm wristbands distributed at 4:30 pm