Conservancy Camps, Clinics, Leagues
In addition to our free public programs, Brooklyn Bridge Park now offers clinics, leagues and camps at low cost. Click through to the categories that interest you.
* Please note that if you are a summer camp, sports organization or league looking to obtain a permit for your program in Brooklyn Bridge Park, click here. These programs are specifically operated by the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy.
Youth Soccer League
Registration is now closed for the youth spring season. If you are interested in future seasons, please sign up for our email list here.
Adult Soccer League
Registration is now closed for the adult spring season. If you are interested in future seasons, please sign up for our email list here.
All three beach volleyball courts on Pier 6 are open for walk-up play 7 days a week from 6am to 10pm. You may reserve your own volleyball court here.
- Co-Ed 4v4 (at least one female on the court)
- Matches take place Wednesday & Thursday evenings
Start times 7pm, 8pm & 9pm
- Refereed Ranking Scrimmage + 8 match season including playoffs + T-Shirts
Space is extremely limited so sign up today. TEAM REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY MAY 14TH
Register as an individual
Sign up for tournaments
Big City Volleyball hosts a busy season of tournaments on the Pier 6 volleyball courts. Click here for the full schedule and to register. For info on other ways to use the Pier 6 volleyball courts click here.
This one-day program is available on Mondays and Tuesdays, June - August, from 10:00am-3:00pm with a 1-hour lunch break. Booked on first-come, first-serve basis, limited to 30 students per session. Each day includes: safety protocol, life-vest fitting, basic stroke clinic, on-water session, estuary lesson and scheduled time on new Pier 2 courts.
This 4-day program for summer camps takes kayakers, ages 11-18, from beginners to intermediate over the course of four sessions. Each day will be different, building on the skills of the day before. The final day will feature a trip outside the embayment. The pace of progress will be calibrated to the experience of each individual and the group as a whole. The emphasis will be on fun, safety, and building confidence in a variety of skills.
- $750.00 fee/4-day program. Limited fee waivers available. For more information, please email Kara Gilmour
Kayak Camp Etienne Frossard