- Permits must be obtained prior to undertaking regulated activities as defined in the Park Rules and Regulations.
- Applicants should read all terms and conditions prior to submitting an application.
- Applications to conduct regulated activities or uses must be submitted at least twenty-one (21) days in advance of the planned event, activity or use.
- Applications for film/photography permits must be submitted at least 48 hours in advance.
- All applicants will be charged a $25 non-refundable application fee.
- An additional $1.00 processing fee will be charged to your credit card.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you will be granted a permit.
- Permit fees will be assessed based on the nature of the event.
- Permit fees are applied directly to the park’s maintenance costs and horticultural upkeep.
Permits are required for:
- Wedding ceremonies.
- A special event. This includes a performance, meeting, assembly, contest, exhibit, ceremony, parade, reading, or picnic involving more than 20 people.
- A group activity for which specific space within the Park is requested to be reserved or set up is required.
- Professional/Commercial photography or film.
- Athletic permits.
- Permits will not be granted on holidays or holiday weekends.
- Permits are not available for the picnic tables at the Pier 5 Picnic Peninsula and grilling stations and Empire Fulton Ferry. While some picnic tables may be reserved by Jane’s Carousel for private events, all other tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- School field days must be limited to 200 children and must be accompanied by 1 adult for every 10 children.
- Please click here if you are interested in submitting a proposal to display your art in the park.
For questions or further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.