If you would like to play a more significant role in the future of Brooklyn Bridge Park, we invite you to join the Conservancy's Leadership Council. As a member of the Leadership Council, you will advance our most important initiatives to help activate, maintain, and complete Brooklyn Bridge Park.
As one of our most committed partners, you will be recognized for your leadership with the following benefits:
Chairman's Circle - $5,000
- Private "hard hat" tour of new park sections
- VIP/Special seating at select events
- Invitation for two to annual lunch hosted by Conservancy Board Chairman
- Invitation for two to annual Fall Tour/Cocktail Party
- Special recognition in supporter listings, including our donor newsletter
- All the other benefits and recognition due to members of the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy
Benefactors - $10,000
All the benefits of Chairman's Circle, plus:
- Sunset Friend Pack (includes 8 tickets to annual, family friendly June event)
- Invitation for two to annual Champagne Toast and Private Boat Tour of local waterways
Visionaries - $25,000
In 2013, we are offering a special opportunity to patrons who support the Conservancy at the $25,000 level.
As a visionary leader, you'll join a select group of exemplary supporters who sustain the Conservancy and secure its future.
We are proud to recognized your commitment with a commemorative plaque to be placed in Brooklyn Bridge Park:
Brooklyn Bridge Park was born from the commitment of visionary citizens and elected officials who came together to build a park on the Brooklyn Waterfront.
Today as the park comes to life, the Conservancy honors the inspirational leadership that launched Brooklyn Bridge Park, and thanks the following individuals whose generous support carries the park forward into the 21st century.
Please contact Richard Loyd, Director of Development, for more Leadership Council details, or to join today:
firstname.lastname@example.org, 718-802-0603 ext. 3