BBP is home to some spectacular views. From our namesake bridge to the Manhattan skyline, our scenery is second to none. From north to south, here are 6 spots throughout the Park that we think are the most Instagram-worthy.
- John Street For open vistas from this unique vantage point at a bend in the river, head north of the Manhattan Bridge to John Street. From the pathways and pedestrian bridges you can also watch the tide ebb and flow through the tidal channel planted with native grasses that flows through this lovely corner.
- Pebble Beach Walk to the center of Pebble Beach - the Brooklyn Bridge will be to your left, the Manhattan Bridge to your right, and the Manhattan cityscape straight ahead. This is one spot where you can’t go wrong - every angle is begging to be photographed.
- The Vale Tucked cozily into Pier 1, this neatly framed lawn is the perfect setting for a quiet summer picnic, outdoor reading and, of course, photo shoots. Stroll down the scenic Pier 1 promenade to the Vale and wait for the sun to go down - that’s when it really shines!
- Marine Piles between Piers 1 and 2 As you make your way towards Pier 2, stop to take in the view of Lower Manhattan through our pile field. Providing a sculptural foreground, the piles perfectly compliment the view across the East River.
- Pier 2 If you’re looking for an action shot, Pier 2 is the place to be. Always buzzing with activity, you’d be hard- pressed to find a pick-up game of basketball or handball with a more scenic backdrop.
- Pier 6 Flower Field A colorful oasis no matter when you visit, the Pier 6 Flower Field will transport you from your urban surroundings. The natural setting acts as beautiful departure from skyline and bridge views.