Early Nature Experiences
Our early childhood program is great for curious little scientists! Offered in Spring, Summer, and Fall. Each semester consists of eight Wednesday sessions from 3:30PM-4:45PM. Sessions begin inside the Ed Center and last for 75 minutes. Each session will include song circles, interactions with animals, puzzles & sensory activities, and a short outdoor experience. The cost for the program is $318. Conservancy Members at the Family Plus Level and above receive a $25 discount.
This program is for ages 2 – 4 years old. A guardian must accompany the child at all times.
Fall 2021 Semester Information
DATES AND TIME
- Wednesdays, 10:30 AM-11:45 AM, September 15-November 3, 2021 – New session added! Click here to register.
- Wednesdays, 3:30 PM-4:45 PM, September 15-November 3, 2021
This program will take place both indoors and outdoors. We will start the semester off enjoying the warm weather out on the lawn near Jane’s Carousel. As the weeks progress, it is likely we will switch to our normal hybrid indoor/outdoor class out of the Environmental Education Center due to temperature drops and other conditions. Please note, the use of indoor space is also highly dependent on any current COVID guidance and precautions required at that time.
Safety remains our number one priority. Because of the ongoing pandemic, all program participants must follow these guidelines.
- Caregivers, children, and teachers must wear a mask or face covering during the entire duration of the class.
- All entering the Ed Center that are 12 and older must be vaccinated and provide proof prior to attending a class.
- Any participants with symptoms or potential exposure to the COVID-19 must stay home. Caregivers must report any positive tests or possible exposures from program attendees to the Conservancy within 24 hours.
- Caregivers are responsible for ensuring their children practice good hygiene by sanitizing hands before/after class and avoid placing tongue or mouth on class materials.
- Adults will be required to sign a waiver before the start of the first class.
Sign up for our mailing list to receive notifications of when this program and registration resumes.