Bundle Up & Dance Dance Dance in Brooklyn Bridge Park!
Please join Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy as we host our first-ever socially distanced, family-friendly dance party.
Bring good vibes and your best moves — on Wednesday, March 10, families will be able to sign up for a one of two 45 minute dance sessions. Cobblestone Catering will provide free hot cocoa and popcorn (while supplies last), while Party Like Brooklyn, Baby features lively music everyone can dance to on Pier 6. The event will be located at the northwest section of the pier near the picnic tables.
This event is free and open to the public. We are limited to 50 people at a time. There are two time slots available:
- Session 1 – 3:00-3:45 PM
- Session 2 – 4:00-4:45 PM
Registration is now full for both sessions. To be added to a waitlist, please email Matt Soling at [email protected] with your name, email, # of guests, and your preferred session.
We will also have a limited number of walk ups available, based on our capacity limit of 50.
- Check-in begins 30 minutes before each session.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- *If you need to cancel, please email Matt Soling at [email protected] so we can make room for another family.
Scroll below for more information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event.