Gaze across the New York sky and all the wonders it holds. On select Friday nights in August and September, members of the Amateur Astronomers Association of New York will set up hi-powered telescopes for stargazing sessions that are free and open to the public. Weather permitting.
- This event is first come, first served.
- There will be a socially-distanced queue to use the telescopes. We recommend arriving as early as possible.
- All participants must sign a waiver on-site.
- For safety, participants will not be allowed to touch telescopes.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
Scroll below for more information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event.
Stay up to date on event changes and park announcements via email and social.