Participate in a self-guided scavenger hunt on Sunday January 31, 2020. Advanced registration required.
This month’s family-friendly scavenger hunt will have you investigating the sustainable design of Brooklyn Bridge Park!
You will be challenged to travel through the northern end of the park (from Pier 1 to 99 Plymouth Street), searching for clues and answers to our questions about the park’s incorporation of reused and recycled materials and efforts in conservation and ecological restoration.
All are welcome to participate, however this month’s activity is best suited for grades 2 and up.
There will be an opportunity to stop by a prize table at the back of the Environmental Education Center and share your completed hunt with the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy! This event is free.
- RSVP only once per family.
- You can start and end the scavenger hunt at any time, but you can only pick up prizes or extra printed copies of the hunt between the hours of 11:00 AM- 4:00 PM at 99 Plymouth Street.
- Follow all park rules and social distancing guidelines. Participants must wear a face covering when interacting with staff at the Environmental Education Center prize table.
- Children and teens under 13 must have an adult guardian present.
- Walk-ups will be accommodated on-site if there are still spaces.
To participate and receive the official scavenger hunt, please pre-register your family.
Scavenger Hunt Registration
Registration instructions: Please register only once per family and be sure to answer the registration questions about the number of participants in your family/group. You will receive a confirmation email and closer to the event date a PDF copy of the hunt.