Join Dodge YMCA for socially-distanced Pilates! Enhance your control, stability, coordination, endurance, balance, strength, and flexibility. Classes run on Fridays, August 28-October 2, 9:00am-10:00am ET.
Registration is open! Click here to register for Friday, October 2. Registration for the following week will open next Tuesday at 10:00am.
Important: The registration involves two steps — once you complete registration at the link above, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to an online waiver which must be completed before you can participate in our fitness programming. Individuals who have not completed a waiver will not be permitted to join. Individuals may only register for one spot per class. Those who book multiple spots for one class will have their excess reservations removed.
- Advance registration is required for this event. Due to COVID-19, limited capacity is available. Walk ups will be accommodated on-site if there are still spaces.
- Check-in begins at 8:30am before each class.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, we are not providing mats on-site. Please bring your own.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Scroll below for more information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event.