Join us for a sunrise yoga class on Thursday, October 1! The soul of Prema, this class will incorporate many essential components at the heart of the Prema practice into one full and complete class. Expect vigorous, clear, instructional Vinyasa, meditation, chanting, and spiritual teachings. We hope to leave you feeling completely rejuvenated, refreshed, inspired, and light.
Registration is now open! Click here to register for Thursday, Oct 1 at 8:00am ET.
Important: The registration involves two steps — once you complete registration at the link above, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to an online waiver which must be completed before you can participate in our fitness programming. Individuals who have not completed a waiver will not be permitted to join. Individuals may only register for one spot per class. Those who book multiple spots for one class will have their excess reservations removed.
- Advance registration is required for this event. Due to COVID-19, limited capacity is available. Walk ups will be accommodated on-site if there are still spaces.
- Check-in begins at 7:30am before class.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, we are not providing mats on-site. Please bring your own.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Update! As part of the Conservancy’s Day of Celebration leading up to the Virtual Brooklyn Black Tie Ball, we will also be streaming the Thursday, October 1 class on Facebook Live for free. The workout will go live at this link.
Scroll below for more information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event.
Click here to access other free, family-friendly Day of Celebrations leading up to evening gala.
Click here to get your tickets to the Virtual Brooklyn Black Tie Ball.