Leave the picnic baskets at home and enjoy food and drink from Brooklyn’s favorite open-air food market Smorgasburg before Movies With A View! This year, Smorgasburg will start EARLY, opening at 5:00pm along the Pier 1 Promenade before the lawn doors open at 6:00pm for the movie.
This year features tasty treats from:
- Dylana’s Sweet Treats (Brooklyn local artisanal cakes, puddings and ice cream combos)
- Mao’s Bao (sheng jian bao – pan-fried & steamed buns)
- Burger Supreme Burger (smashburgers)
- Toastieland (Australian bakehouse and grilled cheese)
- Petisco Brazuca (Brazilian coxinha and empanadas)
Smorgasburg Bar – always local beer and wine on tap
Want to grab a delicious dinner while enjoying the sunset and can’t stay for the film? You’re welcome to join too! Smorgasburg vendors will continuing serving through the start of the feature film (begins at sunset each night).
NOTE: Outside alcohol will not be permitted on the lawn; bag checks will be conducted at the entrance. Access the movie lineup and more information, including important FAQ’s on our main Movies With A View page.