- Please contact email@example.com to discuss availability for permits in the Park.
- Permits must be obtained prior to undertaking regulated activities as defined in the Park Rules and Regulations.
- Applicants should read all Permit Terms and Conditions prior to submitting an application.
- Permits are not issued for holidays or holiday weekends. Brooklyn Bridge Park will not be issuing permits for weddings, film, photography or special events from Monday, July 1 through Sunday, July 7.
- All applicants will be charged a $25.00 non-refundable application fee and a $1.00 credit card processing fee. Additional fees may be required based on the nature of the requested permit and will be assessed after your application has been received.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee you will be granted a permit. Your application is not approved until you have received a permit from Brooklyn Bridge Park. Applications may take up to 21 days to process after they have been submitted.
- Wedding Ceremonies
- Special Events
- Any event involving more than 20 people including, but not limited to, picnics, birthdays, school trips, field days, any group activity for which specific space within the park is requested to be reserved or equipment set up is required, or use of the Studio at St. Ann’s Warehouse.
- Applications for special events must be submitted at least twenty-one (21) days in advance of the planned event, activity, or use.
- Film or Photography
- League Athletics
- Recurring athletic permits for Pier 2, Pier 5, or Pier 6. NOTE: Please apply for a special event permit for single date usage of the athletic courts or fields.
- It is not possible to receive a permit for the Pier 5 grilling stations or any picnic tables in the park. All tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis for groups of 20 people or less. Personal grills are not allowed to be brought into the park.
- Applications for the upcoming year will open on December 1st of the current year.
Permits are required for:
All permit applicants who are required to provide insurance must provide a Certificate of Insurance (COI) with the following language in the ‘Description of Operations’ box and the following address as the certificate holder. If you fail to provide a COI with the language below, we will not issue your permit.
Description of Operations text (“permittee” is your entity name):
“permittee” is also insured under the described policy. The following are included as additional insureds, including with respect to claims arising out of Permittee’s operations: Brooklyn Bridge Park Corporation d/b/a Brooklyn Bridge Park, Empire State Development Corporation, Brooklyn Bridge Park Development Corporation, the State of New York, and the City of New York, including their respective commissioners, directors, officers, officials and employees, with coverage at least as broad as ISO Form CG 20 26.
Certificate Holder text:
Brooklyn Bridge Park
334 Furman Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201