Classes have been extended through the end of October, starting one hour earlier at 5pm!
ZUMBA is a fusion of Latin and International music, utilizing dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness program. This socially-distanced class features aerobic training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. Sneakers are recommended! Classes run on Tuesdays, August 25-October 27, 5:00pm-6:00pm.
Registration is now open for Tuesday, October 27 at this link. Registration for the following week will open next Tuesday at 10:00am.
Important: The registration involves two steps — once you complete registration at the link above, you will be sent a confirmation email with a link to an online waiver which must be completed before you can participate in our fitness programming. Individuals who have not completed a waiver will not be permitted to join. Individuals may only register for one spot per class. Those who book multiple spots for one class will have their excess reservations removed.
- Advance registration is required for this event. Due to COVID-19, limited capacity is available. Walk ups will be accommodated on-site if there are still spaces.
- Check-in begins at 5:30pm before each class.
- All participants must sign a waiver before participating.
- Participants must wear a face covering at all times.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Scroll below for more information on the COVID-19 safety precautions and guidelines being implemented for this event.